Do you want to get the most from your stay and see Prague through the eyes of locals? Then we recommend you book a private tour with one of our friendly guides. We can tailor the tour according to your taste, timing and area of interest.
We could explore the historical centre, the off-beaten paths or wander around the Vyšehrad Castle, visit the vibrant Vinohrady and Žižkov districts, bring a stone to the grave of Franz Kafka, grab a bite in a butcher’s store (Czech fast food style) or just be surprised what we can show you! Anything is possible and Prague has so much to offer.
Our ideas for your unique experience:
- Off the beaten journey through historical centre
- Early morning experience
- Glimpse out of the centre
- Jewish history and visit the synagogues
- Prague Castle interiors
- Lesser Town and Palaces
- Modern architecture including the unique cubist houses
- Street-art scene
- Controversial art by David Černý
- Beer tasting with a lesson of Czech beer history
- Visit to local microbrewery
- Night adventure, legends and ghosts
- Mix of all above
Duration: depends on your schedule
Price: please contact us for a fair price
Find more information and make reservations on our website: Prague Private Tours.